| || |
- Business Licensing regulates and licenses animal related businesses including
- commercial stables
- pet shops
- grooming parlors
- mobile groomers
- commercial kennels
- temporary and permanent animal exhibitions
- pony rides
- fish stores
- exotic animals
- Routine inspections are conducted to ensure the animals are properly cared for and adequate records are kept.
- Complaints received from the public involving the welfare of any animal in a licensed facility are investigated.
- Citizens observing any of the following conditions at an animal related business should report it to OC Animal Care at 714-935-6848.
- Cruelty to animals
- Sick or injured animals
- Lack of healthful food and potable water
- Unsanitary facilities
- Please contact our Business Licensing Desk for information on obtaining an Animal Facility License Application.
Business Licensing Desk